House hunting for a modern waterfront mansion with its own private beach Mr Bond? We may have spotted your new dream home! This iconic residence features all concrete construction, geothermal heating, integrated lighting & security, limestone exterior detail, floor to ceiling wrap around windows throughout, and large principale rooms. Some boastable extras include beautifully landscaped terraces, a roof garden, a "resort style" swimming pool & spa, and a theatre room!
We've created a checklist to decide if 5365 Seaside Place in Caulfeild, B.C. is the right fit for you:
• Do you value privacy? This home - originally built in 1990 and recently renovated - is perched on a private peninsula!
• Are you a fan of modern architecture? If so, this manse will really hit the spot! Check out out those clean lines and all that glass!
• Are you a culinary enthusiast? Because with four ovens and mountains of prep space, this expansive kitchen deserves to be used!
• Do you love to entertain? The dining room seats 12!
• Are you also a fan of dining al fresco? The ocean view from the penninsula is spectacular!
• Are you the type to regularly retreat for some private pampering? If so, this is the bathroom for you!
• Are you an avid swimmer? Imagine taking dips in this picturesque pool!
• Do you have a boat that requires a berth? This home comes with a large boathouse!
• And lastly, do you have about $25M in the bank? Because that is how much this private penninsula will cost you!
With 500m of private beach up for grabs, we don't expect this Caulfeild compund to last long - even with it's prodigious price tag!
For more info, check out this North Shore News article!
~ Posted by Steven Fudge, the purveyor of houseporn.ca and proprietor of Urbaneer.com, a division of Bosley Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage.
*All photos courtesy of REW.ca