Yes, I'm shamelessly plugging The Black House in Charlottetown, PEI, but it's with the best of intentions.
You see, as the summer season wraps up where we offered weekly rentals in our fully-fitted and designer-furnished 3 bedroom Garden Suite in an 1880's vintage manse in historic downtown Charlottetown (the property got booked up within weeks of launching it), it's now ready to become home to those who crave living well for the next eight months.
And we would really to see someone enjoy this, as it rivals the best of the best in Charlottetown accommodations.
Here are some pics of this luxury rental dwell:
And here are the details
- $1960/month includes all utilities, luxury fittings and furnishings
- Rent includes hi-speed internet, hi-def digital cable, Apple TV, heat/cooling, lawn care and snow removal
- Featuring a well-lit exclusive-use private garden sanctuary under the canopy of a 100 year old ash tree
- Offers 2 elegant bedrooms and optional 3rd bedroom or den (photo shows space as den but optional full double bed with high thread count linens available)
- Indulgent marble spa washroom with soaker tub
- Engaging semi-ensuite 'fun house' powder room
- Sun-dappled L-shaped skylit great room with vaulted barn beam ceiling and historic wide-plank flooring
- Dreamy open plan chef’s kitchen with island and dining banquette for 8
- Includes 7 quality stainless steel appliances (ss fridge, ss stove, ss dishwasher, ss microwave, ss propane bbq, full-size washer & dryer)
- New flat-screen tv with surround sound and Apple TV
- Spacious fully-equipped laundry room with storage
- Expansive red-cedar deck with bbq off entertainment zone
- Key-pad private entrance
- One car parking (not that you'll require it as it's a three minute walk to the main street)
- No-expense-spared furnishings, fittings & appliances
- Housekeeping service is available at additional cost
This suite offers a thoughtful layout with split entertainment and sleeping zones well-suited to sharing graduate students, a small family or a corporate relocation - check it out on the floorplan:
This professionally managed and maintained legal triplex underwent a substantial 4 year top-to-bottom restoration / renovation / reconfiguration including new custom kitchens, luxe baths, wood flooring, classic moldings and beadboard, remote controlled skylights, steel roof, rebuilt exterior facades and porches + professional landscaping and - with your comfort in mind - casement thermopane windows, new foam insulation, rebuilt hot water radiators with supplementary fan coil system and upgraded soundproof attenuation.
The property has been furnished with comfortable quality pieces imported from the American retailer Restoration Hardware, Toronto's Stylegarage, plus Charlottetown's Cottage Industry and Moving Designz Home & Cottage. We've also brought in art from around the world, with a special focus on local east coast pieces many which were sourced at Charlottetown's Details Past And Present Fine Art Gallery.
Centrally located, we're a 5-minute walk from Holland College, downtown offices and shops, Victoria Park and the Charlottetown Harbourfront. Consider reading our 'Tales of Upper Hillsborough' to read our journey from start to finish.
Interested? We require your first and final month's rent, security deposit and references. No smoking and no pets please. To view, please contact our property manager Randy at (902) 628-3398 or pop email us at UpperHillsborough@yahoo.ca
~ Steven Fudge, proprietor of houseporn.ca